Daniel Yamshon is honored to have received the following awards:
- Artistic License Award presented by the California Lawyers for the Arts in recognition for ongoing commitment and contributions to the arts in California and pro bono conflict resolution in the arts community and industry.
- Appreciation Award from Ghana Association of Certified Mediators and Arbitrators (GHACMA) “In appreciation of his immense support to GHACMA and the institution of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in Ghana.” Presented by Her Ladyship Georgina Theodora Wood, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Ghana, 2011
- President’s Award, Sacramento County Bar Association, 2010
- Named Northern California’s Super Lawyer in ADR, 2010 – present
- Honorable Harold B. Kalina Civil Justice Award, 2009
- Africa Peace Award, 2001
- California Mediation Week: “Peace Maker of the Year”, 1994