Course in Mediation
Daniel is proud to provide an outstanding training course in mediation. In this 40 hour training, participants will learn the art of intrest-integrative negotiation then learn how to use that skill set to facilitate the settlement negotiations of others. Among the topics covered will be:
- How to identify the hidden interests of parties in a dispute.
- How to identify causes of impasse.
- How to break through impasse.
- How to craft settlement agreements
- Mediation ethics
- Communication skills
- Mediating in a mulit-cultural context
- How to move parties to closure
- How to facilitate the negotiations of parties in a conflict
- The nature and causes of conflict.
- Why parties resist settlement proposals and how to overcome resistance.
- How to maximize interest satisfaction
- And much more.
Professional continuing education credit is available. A course can be custom crafted for your organization as well. Daniel Yamshon has presented variations of this course in 12 countries on 4 continents since 1992.
The next regularly scheduled course offering will take place from June 20 through June 24, 2016 at Sacramento, California. We hope to see you there!